Monday, June 8, 2009

Farming Mums

Today I went to the farmer's market up at Dupont circle and looked around. The crabcake samples they were cooking were amazing, as was this bread place. Reed and I finished a whole loaf of this Italian rosemary bread already. As I was about to buy some stuff, it turns out I had no cash, so I ended up going home empty handed.

After that I went to the YMCA and signed up for a membership to play basketball. I got really tired really fast, which was embarassing. The YMCA is huge, but I think it costs a lot at $130 for 2 months, so I better use it a lot.

We then rushed to the Cal in the Capital founder's house for a bbq and it was cool. Met a lot of the other people in the program, ate some hot dogs, ate a lot of pesto pasta by myself in the corner. I think food is the greatest thing ever. Sorry for the lack of pictures today, I forgot my memory card at home all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment