Friday, June 12, 2009

Funny Mums

Today was pretty good. A lot of us from Cal in the Capital went to this Portuguese place called Nando for someone's birthday. They have this peri-peri chicken that's so good and Portuguese rice (which is basically spanish rice, spicy) that is really good. Afterwards, someone got a cake for the person and gave it to me to store in my room, and I handed it to Allen to put in the fridge. Well he thought it was upside down and so he went ahead and flipped the box over and put it in the fridge. Anyways, when we gave the cake to the birthday person, it was a total wreck, but still delicious.

Also I got a package from Ivy! She gave me a lot of stuff including ramen, candy, keychain, and more! Look at these pictures of sleeping bags she made for the mums:



And more stuffs.



Thanks Ivy! I miss you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment